- Online Form
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15/10/2020
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Submission deadline: October 15th
All participants are invited to submit their abstracts and indicate their preference for oral or poster presentation.
You will be notified of the outcome by October 30th
HOW TO SUBMIT THE ABSTRACT:
The system will automatically send the notification of successful submission.
If you do not receive the noification, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The person that submit the Abstract, must indicate the Presenting Author:
- Submitters and Presenting Author are responsible for the accuracy of all data submitted including correct spelling of names and institutions
- The Submitters must indicate the preferred presentation form (Oral Communication or Poster).
The choice is not binding.
- The Presenting Author will receive all the official communictions from the Organizing Secretariat
- The Presenting Author must be registrated to the Congress
Any change must be immediately communicated to the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com.
SUBMISSION PROCESS RULES:
The text, IN ENGLISH, must contain in order:
- Title of the Presentation (max 500 characters in CAPITAL LETTERS)
- Authors: abbreviated name followed by the surname, uppercase initials, without the Academic title, please underline the name of the Presenting Author and provide email addresses
- Affiliation: name of the Institute and location
- File Requirements: Title max. 500 characters, content max. 8,000 characters, PDF files only
- Methods used
- Results and conclusions
Bibliographic quotes, tables and charts can be used as long as they do not exceed the maximum lenght allowed (one page).
The Organizing Secretariat will communicate the acceptance of the selected Abstracts by March 22th and the Presentation Form (Oral Presentation or Poster).